If you’re looking to fit carpet in your home in France, here are a few tips to think about before you buy.
1. Have your room professionally measured. This is more cost-effective for you and will reduce waste – saving you money.
2. Think about wear and tear. We only sell quality carpets – but different spaces will receive more wear than others. For example downstairs may require a more durable carpet than upstairs.
3. Use quality underlay! This will make your carpet last longer and look better.
4. Look at a range of samples to decide on your favourite style and design. We carry a huge number of carpet samples with us when we visit customers – so there is no shortage of choice; colours, patterns and all kinds of designs.
5. Finally… have your carpet professionally fitted. There really is no substitute… a cheap installation will need replacing sooner and may disappoint. We only use UK-trained carpet fitters.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.